Donnerstag, 31. Januar 2013

But it'll still more than a heart can take, more than feeling great, more than a tongue can tell


Yesterday I wrote some words about sexist statements, ending with some words to all the writing people and feminists. I got some response about this and let me explain: I wanted to provoke with a radically other opinion what I, if I the feedbacks looks, have also managed. It is a no go to cross the verbal border, when you flirt - everybody is responsible for his words and their effect. So rather twice think, before once a little bit too much is said.

Now let's finish and let's listen to a band that mean a lot to me. The Trash Can Sinatras are a Scottish band formed in the early 90s and I follow them since a couple of years and it's a kind of music I could nearly listen anytime. 

This one is their earliest popular songs - so listen, enjoy and have a good week.


Keine Kommentare: