Montag, 7. Januar 2013

Problems with the download


Every post I did in the last three month I supported a band/song to your pleasure/download. Now I got some comment that the download from box.net does not work in cast that your access is not allowed or the file is deleted. Yesterday I checked my settings again and relaunched my last blog.

Please try to download some songs - even older ones from the last month and tell me, if it works. If it does not work I would be grateful for some advises to let it work.

Thank you my friends

Half Man Half Biscuit - I was a teenage armchaired honved fan_V1

Half Man Haalf Bisquit - I was a teenage armchaired honved fan_V2

1 Kommentar:

Dirk hat gesagt…

Morning Walter,

HMHB V2 works perfectly well whereas the following message pops up on Boxnet when trying to download V1:

"You are logged in from another browser. If this is a mistake, please login again to the right. For more information on our security practices, please visit Box Support."

Strange .....

All the best,

Dirk