Mittwoch, 16. Januar 2013

The pains of beeing pure at heart

The second day back on work and nothing changed since I left four weeks ago. All my colleges are still busy working from nine to five and leave the office like zombies. Even though I set with a couple of them together for some drinks after finishing work. On my way back home on train I found this tune on my mobile phone. It was released in 2009 and remembers me the days of so called Indie-music or powerpop. Yes it is very retro to the 80s - but anyway a sound that makes me feel well.

So enjoy and have a good time

The Pains Of Beeing Pure At Heart - Stay Alive

1 Kommentar:

lithium hat gesagt…

Welcome back to reality ;-)

The pains of being pure at heart...
...was für ein genialer Bandname.

Besorg Dir die "Higher than the Stars"-EP, die auf 5 Songs die Quintessenz der Band auf CD brennt. Plus dem wunderbaren Saint Etienne Remix.

Und wenn wir schon bei schönen EPs sind: Try DUM DUM GIRLS mit ihrer End of Dayz-EP.

Um den Bogen dann zu spannen such nach dem Smiths Cover von den DUM DUM GIRLS. You know. There's a light that never goes out.