Donnerstag, 22. August 2013

The Man In Me



A few days ago Swiss Adam had a post about Bob Dylan. Reading this post and the comments I thought about when I stopped following Mr. Dylan. I think it was in the mid 1970s after he released 'Desire'. Maybe because the times they are a-changing or he made records that wasn't that interesting for me any more. All over the years I grabbed out some of his records from time to time and played some his songs but was not able to listen to a whole record. I still like 'Blood on the tracks' especially 'Tangled up in blue', his trip to Nashville as well as John Wesley Harding. This song is from 'New Morning' and I don't know why I love this song all over the years.

2 Kommentare:

lithium hat gesagt…

That's too bad that you've stopped following Dylan. So you've missed one of his best records imho. Give "Oh Mercy" a try. Excellent production by Daniel Lanois. All killer, no filler ;)

Walter hat gesagt…

If you recommend this record I will try it Martin. Is there You gotta serve somebody on it?