Freitag, 25. Oktober 2013

On Days Like This


I posted this song a few weeks ago, but I agree to this song so much right now. It tells a story that most of us know very well, even it was a couple of days ago. Excuse me - it's late at night and I am a little moody right now. But if you can join to this song and it's meaning - I thank you:

I were since weeks, for this day
and dance with joy, about the asphalt
As if it was rhythm , as if there were a song
Me moves on and on, through the streets
Meet you to fetch you, as agreed
At the same time, in the same meeting place, how last sometimes

By the scrum, the crowd of people
If we make a way the well-known way
Along the lanes, to the Rhine terraces
About the bridges, up to the music
Where everything is according to where everybody is on it, around to spin
Where the other wait to start with us, and come away

On days like this, one wishes infinity
On days like these, we still have forever time
Wish I me infinity

Here this is everlasting, forever for today
We stand not quietly, for a whole night
Come I carry, by the people
Is not afraid, I give Eight on you
We can be done, disappear, swim with the stream
Dreh'n our circles, do not come down any more, are weightless

On days like this, one wishes infinity
On days like these, we still have forever time
At this night of the nights which promises us so much
If we experience the best, no end is by view


Keine Kommentare: