Mittwoch, 4. Dezember 2013

Frank Zappa


Can't believe that is exactly 20 years ago Frank Zappa died. He was one of my heroes that guided me into another dimension of popular music. I don't know if he planed that the music he made should sound like this but for me it was some kind of music in this I could find more details the often I listened to. Another reason is that he opened my ears to jazz music, to much more complex kind of songs and made me understand that you can arrange songs in a way you never heard before. I remember the times when we DJ-ed in the early morning we grabbed out a longer song from Frank to listen to and to finish the day. His music wasn't easy to listen to and maybe he wanted to stand on the rebel side, but he gave us the chance to listen to music the other way. He was a legend and should never be forgotten.

Frank Zappa & Joe Satriani - My Guitar Wants To Kill Your Mama

Keine Kommentare: