Sonntag, 4. Mai 2014

Slip Away


It's Sunday again and I'm going to do my personal accountancy and post of the last weeks. Although I am very exact in my job and work on documents fast and put away, I do not get it on the row, to do this resembles with my personal things. That's why I collect everything and pull it from the drawer if it cannot be moved over any more longer before itself. So now is the time to spent one or two hours to get these things done. I made me a coffee, selected some songs from the 60s soul era and hope that this work will be done soon.

Have a good weekend people

Clarence Carter - Slip Away

3 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Excellent song, Walter, excellent.

drew hat gesagt…

this is the sort of tune that makes everything alright

Walter hat gesagt…

Yep, Drew. This kinda songs makes me strong enough to do the things I've got to do the next weeks.