Donnerstag, 17. September 2015

Elixir Of Life


It's a long time ago since I posted some reggae/dub at this place. What doesn't mean that I don't listen to this kind of music. I'm often in this kind of music - especially when the day is almost over. A few days ago I listened once again to Dubsetter the collaboration between Lee Perry and Adrian Sherwood. This record is still fascinating and worth to played from time to time and contains everything a dub record should have: massive bass, smooth voices and a spaced out dub.


2 Kommentare:

The Swede hat gesagt…

Very cool selection Walter. You should check out the early Dub Syndicate albums, if you don't already know them.

Walter hat gesagt…

Thank you Swede, I know the collaboration by Lee Perry and Dub Syndicate but I will check out more these days.