Sonntag, 27. September 2015

In Search Of The Perfect Pop Song



I'm glad to be back in the internet again after several days without connection to it. The reason was very simple because I made an upgrade to higher transfer rate. And it seems that disconnecting me for a few days is part of the game when you're going for an upgrade. It is easy to install the new router following the instruction manual. And you become desperate when you sit in front and nothing works. So I took my phone and called the Vodafone what went wrong. The simple answer was that the clearing of the connection takes two more days. I think most of you will know the trouble with internet providers. Anyway now it works and I got exactly what I wanted. There are many bands searching for the perfect pop song. Belgium's Leaf House are very close to it. It's a fantastic mixture of indie, folk and dancefloor. All together in an amazing video.


1 Kommentar:

The Swede hat gesagt…

I'm still having considerable computer issues of my own so I sympathise Walter! You're dead right, what a good little pop song this is.