Samstag, 20. Februar 2016

Fahr Weg

Bildergebnis für isolation berlin

Isolation Berlin is a new band from our capital. They call their sound protopop what means an undefined mixture of German music from the last 40 years. Sometimes the vocals remind me at Rio Reiser, a legendary musician, squatter and forming member of Ton Steine Scherben one of the first popular rock bands in the early 70s. On the other side they adept the sound of bands from the so called Hamburger Schule. All in all a new sound from a very talented band from Germany. Looking out to see them live.


4 Kommentare:

drew hat gesagt…

I like that Walter, thanks.

TheRobster hat gesagt…

I like it too. Another new band to add to my 'Must follow these guys up' list...

Dirk hat gesagt…

Actually, Walter, that's very good indeed: astonishing enough for German music these days! Thanks a lot, mate!

Walter hat gesagt…

There are a few new German band round here that are ready to take the next step to international attention Dirk. Like Die Nerven or Isoaltion Berlin. I think there is a scene I should post about in the next weeks.