Sonntag, 14. August 2016

Walky - Talky

Bildergebnis für harmonia band

As mentioned there was a lot of work to do in the office. On the one hand we prepare a fusion with two other banks and on the other hand my co-worker is waiting for the birth of his second son and I have to represent his work. And then he will go for a parental leave for four weeks. That are the reasons why I came home during the last days tired as hell and this were the reason for my listlessness doing anything else than take a rest couch. So I decided to make no dates for the weekend and giving me a favour of doing nothing except reading, listening to music and sleeping. And I have to say that this was the right decision to get a well-adjusted lifetime balance again.

For relaxation I played Harmonia's second record Deluxe from 1975 a few times during the last days. It is good to hear this highly influential record from the days of Krautrock again. Formed by members of Neu! and Cluster and produced by the legendary Conny Plank they made this record full of motorik pulses and rhythms to create their very own experimental and warm sound. On this song Mani Neumaier, another Krautrock legend, plays the drums.

Hamonia - Walky - Talky

2 Kommentare:

The Swede hat gesagt…

I'm unable to play this file Walter, though I know the album well. I hope you've had a relaxing weekend - it sounds as though you needed it.

Walter hat gesagt…

Oh yes Swede, I had a relaxing weekend and it was necessary. I will check out the file soon.