Donnerstag, 18. Mai 2017

Wild BillyChildish

Bildergebnis für billy childish

It was time for a feature of one of the only punk musician that is still working today. Billy Chidlish mad tons of records during the last decades. Even on his own moniker and also as Thee Headcoads, Buff Medways, The Singing Loins and many others. I still had a feeling for his music because he always walked his very own and unique way. That is true punk spirit to me. I don't listen to him very often but everytime I listen to them they bring me back to the good old DIY-times when everything was possible and we had open ears for different  sounds.







1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

I don't know too much about Wild Billy Childish but have always enjoyed what I find on blogs. I bought this compilation a few years ago and would recommend it as a good way of learning more:-

https://www.discogs.com/Billy-Childish-Archive-From-1959-The-Billy-Childish-Story/master/405098