Freitag, 19. Januar 2018

Ruins

Bildergebnis für first aid kit band

These days the new album by Swedish sisters Klara and Johanna Söderberg called Ruins will be released. It will be definitely not a groundbreaking album but of course a record I will listen a few times this year. I can't explain why I love them - possibly because they are able to make great songs and singing in harmony. If you're a bit into folk and country it will be a pleasure to listen to them.

This is a song from their new album that shows their abilities of making relaxed music.


I saw this appearance a few month ago in German TV. They played this song in a late-night show live in Hamburg. I really like the concept of this talk show where guest where interviewed by Ina Müller at the counter of a small bar.


This song is also played live in an American show but don't ask me about more details.


1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Yup. They are good at what they do. But I'm not sure if they are different enough sounding to stand out from the crowd.